Welcome to Escala Singapore! If your brand needs more exposure online and tap into the enormous opportunities of the internet, you have come to the right place.
My name is Sylvia and I have been creating and promoting online businesses since 2000. During that time I have designed lots of websites, got brands high rankings in Google and created several of my own successful websites and online businesses.
Last year I setup and grew my website 40+Style into one of the largest websites of fashion for women over 40 in the world. In 1 year it grew from 0 to more than 80,000 unique visitors per month and more than 1 million pageviews.
This was all achieved without the use of any advertising, instead using great content, SEO and social media.
Something you could achieve for your brand as well!
Consultations & workshops
Although I’m now concentrating on my own website and publishing business I love to share my knowledge of online marketing, SEO and building a successful brand online. I offer private consultations and workshops on the following topics:
- How to get noticed online.
- How to build a successful blog that will lead to increased leads for your business.
- How to use content marketing effectively.
- How to use SEO (search engine optimisation) to get ranked in Google risk free.
- How to find the best direction to take or tools to use for your company.
- Which online strategy is right for your business.
- How to use social media effectively and get your (potential) customers involved.
- Ho you can work with bloggers in your niche.
- How to use WordPress effectively for your business.
Online media will only grow bigger, so it is definitely important to get involved now!
Please contact me if you like to arrange a consultation. Although I’m based in Singapore, I can also conduct consultations through Skype.
If you like to advertise on my one of my websites, then please request a media kit.
To get continuous tips on web strategy and to receive our free ‘successful blogging guide’, you can subscribe to our newsletter.
If you find the articles in the blog section of this site interesting then you can also subscribe to a feed of the articles.
You can follow me on my Twitter account.