Today I want to share with you 10 quick tips that can lead to a successful website.
- Assemble a Website development plan that is integrated with your overall marketing image.
- Hire a Website design firm that understands your market position and one that will not get “too technical”
- Create a clear navigation structure so visitors always know where they are in the site
- Pay attention to “load times”; make sure your pages come on the screen quickly
- Keep pages short and “simple”
- Essential information should be no more than 1 or 2 clicks away.
- Keep your paragraphs short, build in white space with your content and make good use of links.
- Ensure your site is optimized for Search Engines.
- Make use of your site statistics and check where your main visitors come from.
- Make sure that your website can easily be accessed anywhere in the world.
More detailed information elsewhere on the site!