“I would really like to have my own website and blog with my own domain, but I don’t know how to set it up”
“I wish I could have my own WordPress hosted website with my own domain, but I cannot afford it”
Does that sound like you?
You know you need a professional website with you own domain or your own blog, and you’re committed to writing posts and articles. There’s just one itty bitty problem…
Setting it up.
You’re so not a designer and you’re nowhere near a “techie”. You also do not have the budget available to let someone else set it up.
But you do want a professional website. A website that you have full control of, that has your own domain and that is properly setup so that it can be spidered by search engines.
Of course, every minute your blog isn’t yet “live”, speaking for you to people and letting them hear your “voice” and know what you’re all about…is hurting your business or creative idea too.
Here is when we can help!
I have developed a very easy to follow course that guides you in detail through the whole (easy) process of setting up your website with WordPress.
This is a simple but thorough “How to” guide. One that walks through the process with you… addressing issues you may not even have thought about; ones that can instantly scuttle your best efforts…
…and eliminating information that you really don’t need to know now.
Admittedly, however, there are some things you just can’t cut out – issues that some people rush into and skim over. One of these core secrets is picking the right domain name for your blog (and registering it as easily and inexpensively as possible, while you’re at it!)
Why Choosing the Best Domain Name Is So Important
You see, it all starts with your domain name. Get that right and you’ve got one half of your blog setup completed and scoring a big “A+”.
Get it wrong, and all the clever optimization in the world isn’t going to propel you to the top of your niche.
You will find out (quickly and simply):
- 2 common-sense ways to choose a strong domain name – without having to resort to hours of research
- 3 common domain name mistakes to avoid (ones that people make all the time!)
- 3 strong reasons why hosting your blog on its own domain can save you time and pain
- The difference between search bots and real people… and how you can get yourself approved by both!
- The simple 4-line formula to use, when mining for keyword-rich domain names
- The single most disastrous mistake to open your eyes to, before ever beginning your domain name search
- 2 easy ways to purchase your domain name – and how to decide which one is the best way one for you
And you won’t have to refer to that section again, next time you set up another blog – because you’ll know exactly how to pick domain names that work.
Without having to consult complex keyword research instructions (that change all the time, anyway).
And, speaking of instructions…
Clear instructions with lots of visuals
Here is a “How to” guide that walks through the set up with you, showing you how to “translate” individual peculiarities and quirks of different web hosts and browser into being able to pinpoint what you need to do next… without having to learn the intricacies of WordPress at this particular time.
This course guide will:
- Walk you through registering your domain and setting up your Nameservers simply… using the best choices for you
- Tips you off about the best web hosting companies to choose… and why certain ones may not be right for you
- Helps you avoid signing up with the perfect-seeming host… only to discover that your blog simply won’t work on their server!
- Helps you avoid email signup headaches through your cPanel, if you really just want a strong but separate email address for your blog
- Helps you set up your entire blog through your cPanel… in 14 simple steps you just need to follow along with
- Pre-answers embarrassing questions you find yourself pondering: Such as “Should this username be the same as that one?” or “How do I find my way out of this page?”
- Shows you how to select and install just the right Theme for your blog vision – by paying attention to 3 simple principles
- Shows you the true security and optimization essentials to set up and tweak… how to do it… and what not to get sidetracked by
- Leads you through the whole process in a way designed to get you organically comfortable with WordPress… so that you can continue to explore its powerful features on your own, at your leisure
That’s why I’ve written this detailed but practical “How to” guide, “Creating a Website with WordPress Made Easy”, to help you get set it up in less than afternoon… with a thorough optimized blog using up-to-date information to provide powerful positioning.
This is not a labor-intensive membership course: Nor will you have to pay a fortune to outsource. Just grab your guide, sit down…and go!
Very affordable only US$49!
This guide will teach you exactly the same as I would teach you in my personal computer training and consultation session with clients, which is charged at an hourly fee of $125 / hour. So you will be amazed that this course guide is priced at only US$49. For an investment of US$49 only, you can setup up your own professional website and put your website to work for you to succeed in your business.
- 63 page step by step guide
- Full 30 day money back guaranteed (no questions asked)
- Additional support available through this website
- Option to book additional hands on personal training at 20% discount on normal hourly fee
- Continued tips and support on how to promote your website through our newsletter
Don’t procrastinate any longer and setup your own WordPress website
So how about it? Download my easy, focused guide right now… and if it isn’t the right “fit” for your learning style, enjoy the option of asking for a “no hassle” refund. (It’s backed by my 30-day, no-questions-asked “Money Back” Guarantee!)
It’s time to get your blog up and running. Smoothly, helping you connect with your invisible market.
It’s only US$49
“How to setup your WordPress website Made Easy” is also full of in-the-trenches tips; like how to create an HTML-heavy graphic in your sidebar widget… without knowing a word of code.
There are better ways to spend your time than saying “some day I’ll get my blog set up…” or waiting till you have the funds to outsource it. Just do it – today. Right now, while you’re still on this page.
All the best,
P.S. Why not try it out? Setting up a WordPress blog may be a whole lot easier than you think!
P.P.S. Remember “WordPress Blog Setup Made Easy” is backed by my 30-day “no questions asked” guarantee so simply download it now and create a strong business presence today.
P.P.P.S And if you are still having trouble then just drop me a note through the comments and I can help you out!